De-bratting in Progress

Do not wish to be anything but what you are, and try to be that perfectly. -St. Francis de Sales

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Where the heck is the rewind button?

To and fro... stop and go... that's what makes the world go 'round!

I feel like a little kid hiding under my blankie fighting to stay in dreamland with everyone else around me trying to wake me up... five more minutes please... press the snooze button... noooo go awaaaayyy... I'm desperately trying to relive and hold on to good memories of the past, of what has been and will never be again, of who I was before, of what I let go of and what I have lost...

Then life jolts you back to the real world by grabbing your sheets and pillows and throwing a pitcher of cold water at you... Wake up, it's time to face reality. Keep your head up baby, today is a new day. Talk about tough love.

Isn't life weird like that? It just tells you to keep going on and on and on.

Life goes on.


In my life (Beatles)
There are places I remember all my life,
Though some have changed
Some forever, not for better
Some have gone and some remain.

All these places have their moments
Of lovers and friends I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life I loved them all.

And with all these friends and lovers
There is no one compares with you
And these mem'ries lose their meaning
When I think of love as something new

And I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them.
In my life I loved you more.

And I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them.
In my life I loved you more
In my life I loved you more

3 Comments:

  • At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey SE,

    its okay, we'll get ur de-bratted...


    ;) cya soon...

    GAME ON!

     
  • At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    eeep. i wasn't able to greet you on your birthday. you see my phone was stolen and all my contacts there were gone. so there. and i was busy with school so i wasn't able to go online.

    um.

    belated. ^__^

    --LN

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Diane said…

    hun you forgot when my birthday is! aha! july 21! mail me your new number. i love youuuu

     

Post a Comment

<< Home